By Meghan Fritz-Oracle on Oct 25, 2015
The city is painted red, the bay is shining blue – Oracle OpenWorld 2015 is here!
Welcome, partners, to #oow15 and your very own OPN Central @ OpenWorld. Before we kick of today’s first OPN General Session, we’d like to recognize the following eleven OPN members who were recently recognized and awarded as a part of the 2015 Oracle Excellence Award program.
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Applications – Global: Mannai Trading Company
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Business Analytics – Global: NEOS d.o.o.
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Database – Global: NEC Corporation
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Engineered Systems – Global: Accenture
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Industry – Global: PwC
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Middleware – Global: Accenture
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Oracle Cloud – Global: Deloitte
- Specialized Partner of the Year: Server & Storage Systems – Global: F9C Security Ltda
- Cloud Transformation Global Partner of the Year: Deloitte
- Exastack ISV Partner of the Year – Global: SAS
- Cloud ISV Partner of the Year – Global: Sisoft
These awards encourage innovation by OPN members, using Oracle’s products and technology to create value for clients. The eleven OPN members mentioned are acknowledged for their commitment to delivering innovative solutions and their business achievements.These partners have demonstrated an outstanding level of commitment by delivering Oracle solutions and services, to solve the most critical business challenges.
A big congratulations to all of our 2015 Oracle Excellence Global partner award winners!
We hope to see you all in Moscone West for the ISV, SI and VAR OPN General Sessions taking place this afternoon. And at AfterDark this evening! There WILL be a contest.
#opncentral Awards Committee