By Meghan Fritz-Oracle on Aug 30, 2016
You can't make the most of OPN Central at Oracle OpenWorld if you don't check out one (or more!) of our OPN In Focus Sessions being held in the OPN Lounge theater. (#tbt snapshot of last year's Lounge below.) We'll have more sessions, more content and more space than years past.
That said, we encourage you to register for OPN In Focus Sessions as they tend to fill up quickly. To do that, simply access the 2016 Session Catalog and search "OPN Central" to see all of the informative sessions we have planned. The catalog will provide a summary of each topic, speaker information and the date & time the session will be held. And you'll have the following sessions to choose from:
- Oracle Advanced Customer Support - A Partner's Secret Weapon
- Building Your Cloud Business Best Practices - for Resellers
- Selling PaaS and IaaS - for Resellers and Born-in-the-Cloud Partners;
- Enabling the Journey to the Cloud
- Sales Plays For Creating Competitive Advantage / Applications Cloud Models
- On-Ramp to the Cloud with Cloud Connected Engineered Systems
- ISVs: Increase Your Reach with Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- ISVs: Leverage Oracle Cloud to Extend & Enrich Your Applications;
- Get Certified, Get Customers - Oracle Engineered Systems Program for ISVs
- Using the Oracle Channel Marketing Automation System to Grow Your Business
- Marketing Tools & Resources - An Overview
- Differentiate Your Business with Oracle Cloud Specialization
- Welcome to Oracle PartnerNetwork - Resources for New Partners
- Optimize Your Cloud Business on the Oracle Partner Store
Come and learn more about OPN’s Enablement roadmap, cloud certifications & specializations, marketing resources & more. All In Focus Sessions will be held at the OPN Lounge theater, located in the Moscone South Exhibition Hall – Booth 2201.
See you at the theater!
The OPN Events Committee