By Kristin Rose on Apr 19, 2013
Partners, mark your calendars because our 2nd annual Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange @ OpenWorld is back and bigger than ever! Join us September 22nd - 26th for deep dive content, keynotes, networking opportunities, and so much more.
Here is what you can expect at OPN Exchange 2013:
- Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange keynote address
- Partner-specific conference sessions with targeted tracks- Just for you!
- Test Fest certification program – Help your company get Specialized and differentiate yourself from the competition for free!
- Dedicated OPN lounge- Come by for some coffee and networking!
- Exclusive AfterDark OPN reception- You’re not going to want to miss the best partner party of the year!
- Access to the renowned Oracle Customer and Partner Appreciation Event- Register before July 19th, 2013 and get it for free!
That’s right, this year the famed Appreciation event is included at NO additional cost for Early Bird registrants only. Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to not only take part in OPN Exchange, but get your hands on that golden ticket!
Early Bird registration does ends July 19th so register today and save 35% off the on-site registration fee, plus receive a bonus Oracle Appreciation Event pass just for registering early. To learn more, listen as Nick Kritikos, VP of Partner Enablement at Oracle shares more about OPN Exchange 2013.
So get those travel arrangements ready, and join our most exciting OPN Exchange @ OpenWorld to date!
We’ll see you there!
The OPN Communications Team