By Gwen Surgeoner-Oracle on Apr 26, 2016
While sustainability is important to Oracle, we recognize that it's important to many of our partners too. We also recognize that many partners are helping our customers with their sustainability initiatives. If that's you - and your customer meets the criteria listed below - they may be a likely nominee for Oracle’s Sustainability Innovation Award, part of the Oracle Excellence Awards. Nominate your customers for this year's Oracle Sustainability Innovation Awards - and you could both be winners.
What Customers Should You Consider Nominating?
The following are examples of customers you should consider: Are you working with a customer that uses any Oracle product to reduce their environmental footprint while improving their operational efficiency? Are they reducing their energy usage? Reducing gas usage? Going paperless? For example, the customer may use Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management to design more eco-friendly products; Oracle Cloud Solutions to help drive down power consumption; Oracle Transportation Management to reduce fleet emissions; or Oracle Exadata Database Machine to decrease power and cooling needs while increasing database performance-or one of many other Oracle products.
Customer Nomination Eligibility
- The company
uses at least one component of Oracle products, whether it's the Oracle
database, business applications, Fusion Middleware, or Oracle Sun
- This solution should be in production or in active development
- Nomination deadline: Tuesday May 31, 2016
Nominations Due May 31, 2016
Learn More about the award and nomination process. Make sure you submit your nominations form by Tuesday, May 31, 2016 to be eligible. If the company you are working with is using any Oracle product to take an environmental lead as well as to reduce costs and improve business efficiencies using green business practices – get them nominated. These awards will be presented by Oracle Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Jeff Henley, in a special conference session during Oracle OpenWorld 2016 (September 19-22) in San Francisco, California.
About the Award
- Winners will be selected from the customer and/or partner nominations. Either a customer, their partner, or Oracle representative can submit the nomination form on behalf of the customer
- NOTE: If a partner’s nominated customer wins, the partner will also win the award
- Winners will be selected based on the extent of the environmental impact they have had as well as the business efficiencies they have achieved through their combined use of Oracle products
Benefits to Award Winners
- Awards presented to winners (customers and their partners) during Oracle OpenWorld by Oracle Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Jeff Henley
- Complimentary Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco registration pass for the winning customers
- 2016 Oracle Sustainability Innovation Award logo for inclusion on your own website and/or other marketing materials
- Possible placement in Oracle Profit Magazine and/or Oracle Magazine
See last year's winners here.
Questions? Send an email to: email@example.com
The Oracle PartnerNetwork Team