Wednesday Mar 13, 2013
Monday Mar 21, 2011
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Mar 21, 2011
Oracle OpenWorld Call for Papers Closes March 27
Do you have an idea that could improve best practices? A real-world experience that could shed new light on IT? If you have ground-breaking insights you'd like to share, we have an audience of tens of thousands who would love to hear it--at Oracle OpenWorld 2011.
Oracle OpenWorld attracts the world's most knowledgeable decision-makers, leading-edge developers, and advanced technologists. So get your bullhorn ready. The call for papers is open now for Oracle OpenWorld attendees.
All you have to do is submit your presentation--one that's rich in details and demos--by our deadline on Sunday, March 27, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Take a look at our submission criteria and submit your paper today.
If your paper is chosen, you'll enjoy the privilege of presenting your insights to your peers, partners, and the press. Think of this as your shot heard around the world--only at Oracle OpenWorld.
Welcome to the Oracle OpenWorld Blog, your complete news resource for everything from registration, housing, and keynotes, to sessions, demos, special activities and beyond.
- Early Bird Rate Ends August 16
- Content Catalog is Live
- How Will You Experience Oracle OpenWorld?
- Preview: OPN Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: SCM Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: ERP Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: HCM Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: CX Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: Big Data Central @ OpenWorld
- Browse Content for Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Openworld 2011
- Appreciation Event
- Around the World
- Exhibition Hall
- Fun & Entertainment
- JavaOne and Develop
- Registration & Scheduling
- Session Winners
- Sessions & Content
- Show Time!
- Users Groups
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- Oracle Openworld 2010
- /Openworld 2011
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- /Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- /Oracle Openworld 2010