Friday May 22, 2015
Monday May 18, 2015
By laurenmckay-Oracle on May 18, 2015
Oracle OpenWorld may be months away, but the time is now to register and lock in your spot. Here are 3 reasons to sign up for Oracle OpenWorld before May 31:
- Super Saver Rate: By registering before 11:59 p.m PDT on May 31, you’ll be eligible for the Super Saver conference rate. This is the biggest savings we offer for the event and knocks a whopping $800 off the on-site conference price.
Monday May 11, 2015
By laurenmckay-Oracle on May 11, 2015
The Call for Proposals for Oracle OpenWorld 2015 is now closed. Thanks to all who submitted. We'll be notifying all submitters of their proposal status by late June, so stay tuned!
Proud of your abstract? Be sure to share details of what you submitted in our LinkedIn Group!
Good luck! We can't wait to see you in San Francisco for #oow15.
Wednesday Apr 29, 2015
By laurenmckay-Oracle on Apr 29, 2015
Monday Apr 27, 2015
By laurenmckay-Oracle on Apr 27, 2015
Calling all Oracle Experts! We are currently accepting abstracts for those who wish to present at Oracle OpenWorld 2015 in San Francisco. But you better hurry -- the deadline is April 29.
Why Should I Submit to Speak at Oracle OpenWorld?
You'll get a chance to present at the most important business and technology event of the year! And, accepted speakers will receive a complimentary pass to the event for which their submission is accepted. This complimentary pass provides access to all conference sessions in that event.
When Do I Have to Have My Proposal In By?
Wednesday, April 29, 11:59 p.m. PDT[Read More]
Wednesday Apr 22, 2015
By laurenmckay-Oracle on Apr 22, 2015
Oracle is pleased to announce registration for Oracle OpenWorld 2015 in San Franciso is open. Join our most anticipated business and technology event October 25-29, 2015.
At Oracle OpenWorld, you’ll discover new ways to optimize your systems and new solutions that will help you take your business to the next level. You’ll also hear from leading Oracle customers and thought leaders sharing best practices aimed to make you more successful in your job.[Read More]
Friday Oct 03, 2014
Wednesday Oct 01, 2014
Monday Sep 29, 2014
By user13093926 on Sep 29, 2014
Create a t-shirt, take a photo, do some origami.
Welcome to the Oracle OpenWorld Blog, your complete news resource for everything from registration, housing, and keynotes, to sessions, demos, special activities and beyond.
- Catch the Early Bird Rate for Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- Registration is Open!
- Continue Learning Post-Oracle OpenWorld
- Thanks for Attending Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Tips for Treasure Island
- Wednesday @ Oracle OpenWorld: 5 Top Happenings
- Tuesday @ Oracle OpenWorld: Top 5 Happenings
- Monday @ Oracle OpenWorld: Top 5 Experiences
- Sunday @ Oracle OpenWorld: 5 Must-Do's
- Oracle OpenWorld Sustainability By the Numbers
- Openworld 2011
- Appreciation Event
- Around the World
- Exhibition Hall
- Fun & Entertainment
- JavaOne and Develop
- Registration & Scheduling
- Session Winners
- Sessions & Content
- Show Time!
- Users Groups
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- Oracle Openworld 2010
- /Openworld 2011
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- /Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- /Oracle Openworld 2010