By laurenmckay-Oracle on Oct 09, 2015
There are a lot of great reasons for Oracle Commerce customers to attend OpenWorld at the end of October, including in-depth product updates, many customer success stories, hands-on labs, and networking events. Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of how Oracle’s commerce solutions can help them stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing commerce market.
What’s New and Different?
- Meet Oracle Commerce Cloud―it's the newest addition to Oracle’s CX Applications portfolio. See demos, learn about the roadmap, and hear directly from our first customers leveraging this new product
- Check out the Hands-on Labs: See how you can quickly stand up an online storefront with Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Catch the Interactive Customer Showcases in the CX Commerce Demo Zone, featuring Oracle Commerce and Commerce Cloud customers
All sessions and the demo zone for customer experience will be located on 2nd floor of Moscone West in San Francisco.
Commerce attendees can explore best practices and share knowledge with more than 20 commerce-focused sessions:
- Learn about roadmap and release updates
- Get an in-depth look at Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Attend thought-leadership sessions featuring Oracle strategy experts and industry analysts
- Sit in on customer panels featuring both Oracle Commerce and Commerce Cloud customers
- Experience manager and business control center best practice sessions
- Listen to customer and partner case studies
- Take part in more than just commerce-focused sessions and explore all that CX Central @ OpenWorld has to offer