By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Aug 29, 2011
Special Offer: US$25 Savings Off the Discover Pass
Your interest in Oracle OpenWorld is big, but your budget is small. Solution: Grab the US$75 Discover Pass for just US$50 when you use code SMD11 and enjoy an instant US$25 savings. The Discover Pass lets you:
- Attend all the Oracle OpenWorld and JavaOne keynote presentations
- Find the solutions you're looking for and meet Oracle partners in the Exhibition Halls
- Explore the Oracle DEMOgrounds and Java DEMOgrounds
- Attend Executive Solution Sessions and presentations at the Scene and Be Heard Theater
- Get into the OTN Lounge and User Groups Pavilion
- Shop Retail Row with Oracle partners such as American Airlines, Lenovo, Puma, and Verizon
- Enjoy the fun at the Game Zone, sponsored by Avaya; the Golf Experience, sponsored by Fujitsu; Tap and Brew, sponsored by Dun & Bradstreet; and the It's a Wrap! closing event
And more, all for just US$50 when you register today using code SMD11. Such a deal!
Now if you absolutely, positively must attend a few sessions and can't imagine missing the Oracle Appreciation Event, then get the Discover Plus Pass. For US$895 you get all the benefits of the Discover Pass, plus you can:
- Attend any three Oracle OpenWorld sessions and/or JavaOne sessions (hands-on labs not included)
- Enjoy the Oracle Appreciation Event on Treasure Island Wednesday night
Whatever you do, don't delay. Register for a Discover Pass (enter code SMD11 and save US$25) or Discover Plus Pass today.
P.S. Pass the savings and code along to your friends.