Who Says You Can't Take it With You?
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Oct 03, 2011
By Karen Shamban
Great Buys to Take Home for Family and Friends…or Yourself
Airplanes. Cars. Clothing. Computers. Oceans. Phones. Come mingle with the crowds in the upper north lobby of Moscone Center, where you’ll find Oracle OpenWorld’s unique Retail Row. Be sure to visit these booths:
- American Airlines─Learn more about American’s suite of products targeted to business travel, and find the right solution for your needs. While in the lounge, be sure to register to win prizes like free round-trip tickets.
- Lenovo─Lenovo creates and builds exceptionally engineered personal technology such as the ThinkPad line of computers. Stop by to see and learn more from Lenovo product experts.
- National Geographic─With support from Oracle, National Geographic has launched an ocean initiative highlighting conservation, education, and community awareness. Visit to learn more about this project and to have your National Geographic Magazine cover photo taken.
- Puma─Puma outfits the ORACLE Racing team, defender of the 34th America’s Cup. Check out their booth for ORACLE Racing gear, including tee-shirts, polos, and hoodies. Not to mention some great discounts on shop.puma.com or at The PUMA store on Market Street.
- San Francisco Giants─Top-selling merchandise from the 2010 World Series-winning Giants is available here. Great baseball clothing and gifts are featured, with specials for Oracle OpenWorld attendees. If you stop by on Tuesday or Wednesday, the World Series Trophy itself will be on display.
- Tesla Motors─Pushing the boundaries of technology, functionality, and style, Tesla’s new Model S sedan is being showcased at Oracle OpenWorld the same week it is launched in Fremont, CA. Come see this new electric car, along with the already-launched, high-performance Tesla Roadster Sport.
- Verizon─Delivering innovation in communications, information, and entertainment makes Verizon a global leader in its industry. Head for the Verizon booth to learn more about their offerings and options that will enhance your communications.
Can't Be Here in Person? Watch Oracle OpenWorld streaming live video on YouTube.com/Oracle.