Top 10 Reasons I've Registered for Oracle OpenWorld
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Aug 03, 2012
By Rich Schwerin
From the home office in Redwood Shores, this week's top 10 list highlights the reasons I've registered for Oracle OpenWorld.
10. Hundreds of tech sessions, labs, demos, exhibitors and partners help increase my Oracle IQ.
9. DBA + RAC + OBI + SOA + BPM+ CRM + HCM + IDM = Five days of TLA (Three Letter Acronym) paradise.
8. Rocking out at the Oracle Musical Festival and Oracle Appreciation Event.
7. Hands-on Labs let me hack code in ways I've never dreamed of.
6. Deep-dive training courses with Oracle University put me on the fast-track for that promotion.
5. Autographs and photo-ops with ORACLE TEAM USA and the America's Cup trophy.
4. Tech rock stars like Tom Kyte, Wim Coekaerts, Mark Reinhold, and scores more.
3. Acquire secret Oracle knowledge through Vulcan mind-melds and meetups with other brilliant attendees.
2. Wander Exhibition Halls for awesome demos and amazing tchotchkes.
1. Three words: Larry Ellison keynote.
So tell us, what are your top 10 reasons for registering for Oracle OpenWorld?