Top 10 Reasons Your Manager Should Let You Attend Oracle OpenWorld
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Aug 08, 2012
By Mike Stiles
From the home office in Redwood Shores, things
to tell your manager about why you have to be at Oracle
10. Thousands of technical sessions help us get the most out of
our IT investment.
9. Expert info to help us make the best IT decisions for our future.
8. Numerous sessions that are relevant to what I do for you.
7. No other event compares when it comes to learning IT best practices.
6. We’ll get inside details on all the latest in cloud, big data, and more.
5. Hey, it might be nice for you to have me out of the office for a while.
4. What I learn in hands-on labs will save us time and money.
3. Everyone who’s anyone using Oracle technology goes to Oracle OpenWorld.
2. I'll get the technology answers we need from industry leaders.
1. I’ll bring you back an autographed poster from ORACLE TEAM USA.