Three Great Ways to Get Oracle OpenWorld Content
By jack.flynn on Sep 30, 2008
The conference may be over, but the learning opportunities are not. Here are three excellent ways to review your favorite keynotes and sessions—or see them for the first time. There's an offer for every budget, including free PDFs for Full Conference attendees.
Oracle OpenWorld 2008 On Demand Offering
• Find all keynotes and breakout sessions (more than 1,700 presentations) in an online streaming rich media portal.
• Search all breakouts in one central repository.
• Search keynotes by attributes including the spoken word. Keynotes are available with synchronized video, slides, scrolling transcripts, and downloadable MP3s and MP4s.
• Comment on and rate presentations online, and post your own user-generated content.
• Blog, participate in communities, and network with your peers.
Oracle OpenWorld 2008 DVD Kit
All attendees may purchase the complete presentations and keynotes for US$200. The DVD kit is available here.
• A complete set of conference presentations and keynotes (PDF only).
• DVDs will be mailed to your mailing address three to four weeks after the conference.
• Available only while supplies last.
Full Conference Attendees—Access to Presentations Through Content Catalog
All Oracle OpenWorld 2008 Full Conference attendees, including customer speakers, have free access to the following:
• Presentations in PDF format. (Audio is not available with this option.)
Access to the presentations is available through the Content Catalog on the Oracle OpenWorld 2008 Web site. Please note:
• You must have your registration ID or username and password.
• When downloading presentations, you will be prompted to enter a username and password. This username and password are listed on the Content Catalog page in red.