Social Media Stations for Partners
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Sep 24, 2012
By Stephanie Spada
One of our exciting additions to this year’s Oracle Partner Network Exchange @ OpenWorld are Social Media Stations. Partners have the opportunity to get customized, face-to-face expert advice on how they can better engage their customers and find new prospects online using social media tools.
When: Sunday, September 30
Time: 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Where: Moscone South, Esplanade level
When: Monday, October 1
Time: 9:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Where: Moscone South, OPN Lounge, Exhibitor level
Each customized social media consultation will take only 25 minutes. Here’s how it works:
· Partners check in with a Social Media Rally coordinator who will assess needs and make the right connections for each session
· Partners go to the Photo Station, where a headshot will be taken that can be used on social profiles, Websites or for articles and posts across the Web
· Partners meet with the One-2-One consultants who will walk them through how they’re using social media today and what next steps could be
Social media channels/methods discussed can include Google+, Google Alerts, Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, Search Engine Optimization, Twitter, and more. With so many choices, partners can decide how to focus their time.
To get the most out of the Social Media Stations, partners should:
· Wear appropriate attire for the headshot photo
· Bring log-in information for social platforms they want to discuss
· Come prepared with questions for the One-2-One consultation so session time can be maximized
For questions, or to schedule a session ahead of time, partners should send an email to: email@example.com.