Schedule Builder Is Live
By stephen.fox on Aug 05, 2009
Build Your Own Oracle OpenWorld Agenda
The Oracle OpenWorld 2009 online Schedule Builder is live. If you’ve already completed your Oracle OpenWorld, Oracle Develop, or Primavera Program registration, you can start creating your Oracle OpenWorld schedule now.
Based on feedback from last year, we added features so that this year’s improved Schedule Builder will be more helpful than ever. You can use it to navigate the conference, view detailed information on sessions and activities, and add the sessions that interest you. Your schedule will automatically include all main general sessions, as well as any content you add. Once you come up with your own agenda for the show, you can view, edit, print, and export it any time.
Finding the sessions right for you is easy. Here’s some of the ways to create your own Oracle OpenWorld experience:
• Build Schedule: Search for sessions, tags, demos, and exhibitors and add them to your schedule or interests.
• Save Schedule and Interests: View your current schedule and add or remove events.
• Stay Updated: Get session additions, cancellations, and schedule changes.
• Get Recommendations: Use the recommendation engine—powered by Oracle Data Mining—for a customized list of sessions, demos, and exhibits.
• Share Sessions: Send your coworkers, partners, and business network an e-mail about interesting sessions from within the tool.
With the launch of Schedule Builder, your Oracle OpenWorld 2009 experience begins today. After you’ve started compiling your selected sessions, come back and tell us about the process. We’d love to hear what you think of the new and improved Schedule Builder.