Profit Online's Top 10 of '09
By jack.flynn on Dec 24, 2009
Most Popular Stories of the Year
The Oracle OpenWorld news desk is relatively calm right now, which gives us a chance to catch up on one of our other favorite Web publications: Profit Online. But since we still have some holiday shopping to do, we're counting on the wisdom of the crowd to narrow our list of must-read articles.
Profit Online's top-viewed stories of 2009 range from the practical—technology implementation and innovation pieces—to the more subtle, for example, enlightened management. Of course, budget seems to interest everyone these days. Here are the Top 10 ranked by popularity:
1. Applications Express: A Crash Course in Modernization
2. Profit Online Special Report: Project Management
3. Leading with Heart
4. Profit Online Special Report: Web 2.0
5. Special Report: CRM
6. Listening to the Kids: What You Can Learn From the Newest Crop of Entrepreneurs
7. Disaster Recovery—People, Not Data: Can You Prepare Your Workforce for When Tragedy Strikes?
8. First SOA Success: Principles of Composite Application Design
9. Special Report: OpenWorld 2009
10. New Problems, New Rules: Why Today's Challenges Require a Different Kind of Conversation
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2010 from all of us at the Oracle OpenWorld blog.