Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange: Early Bird Pricing through August 24
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Aug 10, 2012
by Karen Shamban
The Oracle PartnerNetwork
Exchange @ OpenWorld - just for Oracle partners - debuts this year, and early bird pricing is in effect through
August 24th, 2012. This means you can save US$400 off the
onsite rate by registering before the deadline.
At the conference you'll have the opportunity to network with fellow partners and Oracle experts, share case studies, participate in onsite certification testing, and choose from more than 40 sessions of content targeted specifically to partners. Visit the Content Catalog today to view the sessions, see who will be speaking, and check out the exhibitors.
Here is a view of some of the critical content being covered:
- Technology: Oracle’s complete technology portfolio
- Applications: Enablement offerings, go-to-market initiatives, and service development options
- Engineered Systems: Ways to transform IT into more cost-effective operations
- Industry: Discover ways to successfully position and deliver solutions to clients in a variety of industries
- Cloud: Learn how to go to market with and successfully implement these innovative cloud solutions
Register for the Oracle PartnerNetwork Exchange today - and save!