Oracle OpenWorld Replay
By stephen.fox on Nov 16, 2009
The Value of Community
Oracle users groups are global communities whose members are some of Oracle's most active customers. At Oracle OpenWorld, users group members get the chance to meet up, compare notes on common challenges, share information on getting more value from Oracle, and express collective concerns to Oracle.
In this video you can hear Janney Eckelson from the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Oracle Users Group Community discussing his group's focus and goals with Oracle's Jeff Erickson. You'll also hear about additional users group activities throughout the year and important reasons for getting involved.
You can catch more of Jeff's user group videos on YouTube using the links below:
- Independent Oracle Users Group Community (IOUG)
- United Kingdom Oracle Users Group (UKOUG)
- Quest International Users Group
- Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG)
- Oracle Real Application Clusters Special Interest Group (RAC SIG)
- All India Users Oracle Users Group (AIOUG)
- Oracle Development Tools User Group (ODTUG)
Get a complete list of user groups, a calendar, and information on getting involved.