Oracle Linux Pavilion is Back for Oracle OpenWorld
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Sep 24, 2012
By Zeynep Koch
Back by popular demand, Oracle will again host the Oracle Linux Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld from October 1-3. The pavilion will be located in the Exhibition Hall at Moscone
South, Booth 1033, next to the Oracle
DEMOgrounds and Oracle Linux demopods. At the pavilion a select group of ISVs, IHVs,
and SIs will showcase their products that have been Oracle Linux- and/or Oracle VM-certified. These certified products enable customer applications to run faster, thereby saving money.
- BeyondTrust: context-aware security intelligence for dynamic IT infrastructures such as cloud, mobile, and virtual technologies
- Centrify: control, secure, and audit access to cross-platform systems, mobile devices, and applications
- Data Intensity: cloud services and application management
- Fujitsu: technology platforms, private cloud, services, ubiquitous and device solutions
- HP: converged cloud, converged infrastructure, application transformation, and information optimization
- LSI: intelligent solid-state storage solutions for breakthrough database acceleration
- Mellanox: InfiniBand and Ethernet end-to-end server and storage interconnect solutions and services for data centers
- Micro Focus: mainframe solutions, application modernization and development tools, software quality tools
- NetApp: storage and data management
- QLogic: high performance networking
- Teleran: BI and data warehouse management solutions for Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Database
Be sure to pick up your free Oracle Linux and Oracle VM DVD Kit if you visit one of these partners.
And speaking of free, be sure to stop by for some cool treats, courtesy of sponsor QLogic:
- Smoothie Bar on Monday, October 1 from 2:30 p.m. - 5:30p.m.
- Ice Cream Social on Wednesday, October 3 from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.