No Worms Here: Early Bird Registration Begins for Oracle OpenWorld
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Apr 05, 2012
Save US$500 with your Early Bird registration
By Karen Shamban
Early Birds for Oracle OpenWorld won’t catch any worms, but they will catch great savings: $US500! If you register now, those savings can be yours.
If you're thinking about attending and wondering what’s happening as the preparation for OpenWorld continues, here’s a quick rundown:
• Review teams are selecting the presenters and topics that will provide attendees with superior technical session content
• Knowledgeable partners and sponsors are being engaged
• In-depth demos and labs are being developed
• Extraordinary experiences are being created
• Fantastic networking events are in the works
Think you’d like to attend OpenWorld but concerned about time and budget being tight? If that’s the case, check out the Discover pass. It gives you access to keynotes, designated sessions, exhibition halls, the Oracle DEMOgrounds, and more. All for hundreds of dollars less than a full registration package.
Want to be there? Learn more about registration options for Oracle OpenWorld.
And remember, if you're going to register or have already, book your hotel room now. The best rooms go quickly and are gone before you know it.
Have an Oracle OpenWorld topic you’d like to see covered in this blog? Comments welcome!