Looks Like We Made It! What's Up on Thursday at Oracle OpenWorld
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Oct 03, 2012
By Karen Shamban
Thursday is the last day of the conference for 2012, and there's still much to see and do. The day starts with an awesome keynote session, which includes a discussion with Michael Lewis, the author of Moneyball, Liar's Poker, and The Blind Side -- you won't want to miss it!
Here's what's happening on Thursday at Oracle OpenWorld 2012:
- Moscone West, Moscone South, Hilton San Francisco, Hotel Nikko, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Westin St. Francis, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Oracle OpenWorld Keynote featuring Oracle President Mark Hurd, and Oracle Executive Vice President Bob Weiler in conversation with Michael Lewis, author of Moneyball, Liar's Poker, and The Blind Side
- Moscone North Hall D, 9:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.
- Sessions, Labs
- Various times and locations
- Oracle OpenWorld Music Festival @ It's a Wrap!
- Yerba Buena Gardens, 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.