It's a Wrap! And Then Some
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Oct 07, 2011
By Karen Shamban
Thanks For Being Part of Oracle OpenWorld
Action-packed. Crammed. Jammed. Slammed. Exciting. Insightful. Thought-provoking. Stimulating. Exhausting. Challenging. Educational. Inspirational. Fun. Valuable. Surprising. Knowledge-filled. Collaborative. Entertaining. Worthwhile.
These are just some of the adjectives you could use to describe your time at Oracle OpenWorld 2011. We hope that you found the conference of great value personally and professionally and well worth your investment. Here are a few more things you can do:
- Take the Surveys - Please take a few minutes to complete the conference survey and session surveys so we can make improvements for next year.
- Watch Video Replays - See keynotes, general sessions, and more. Watch it again on YouTube.com/Oracle.
- Download Presentations - Head to Content Catalogue for .pdfs of most presentations.
- Register and Save - Register for Oracle OpenWorld 2012 between now and October 21, 2011 and save nearly 40%.
- Go Global - Oracle OpenWorld comes to Latin America December 6-8, 2011, and Japan April 4-6, 2012.
- Stay Connected - Keep the dialog going via Facebook/OracleOpenWorld, Twitter/@OracleOpenWorld, Oracle MIX, and blog.
Thank you for being part of Oracle OpenWorld; we look forward to seeing you at the next conference!