How Can You Improve Your Customers’ Experience?
By Tom Caldecott-Oracle on Jul 14, 2014
Oracle OpenWorld Offers You Four Days to Learn and Share
This year’s Oracle OpenWorld will offer you the choice of more than 300 customer experience (CX) sessions to attend over four days at the conference. Available through the CX Central @ OpenWorld program, the sessions will feature marketing, sales, service, commerce, and social focus areas designed to help you improve your customers’ experience. And build your business.
The sessions, including ones dedicated to Oracle CRM solutions customers, will include best practices, product strategy, roadmaps, demonstrations, and case studies. In fact, more than 50 percent of the sessions will feature customer success stories.
Topics will include:
• Marketing: How to personalize the modern marketing journey and improve customer loyalty
• Sales: New sales management methods to help you connect more effectively with customers and boost sales performance
• Commerce: How to deliver a personalized cross-channel buying experience across customer touchpoints
• Service: Key trends in the customer service experience, including social, mobile, big data, and cloud
• Social: How to create a multidimensional social media strategy and leverage the power of social media throughout your
• CRM: How Oracle continues to improve its CRM product lines with customer successes while defining a path to the cloud
But wait, there’s more. You can also visit dedicated exhibition zones for marketing, sales, service, and commerce, plus a Social Intelligence Center showcasing how social impacts CX. The center will include demos by Oracle and Oracle partners, the Partner Showcase Theater, and networking lounges and meeting rooms—all on the second and third floors of Moscone West.
Learn more about Oracle’s customer experience program at CX Central @ OpenWorld.
Register now for Oracle OpenWorld. And stay tuned for more on CX Central @ OpenWorld.