Focus on EPM and BI at Oracle OpenWorld 2010
By Oracle Staff on Sep 09, 2010
Guest Post by John O'Rourke, VP of Enterprise Performance Management Product Marketing at Oracle
With more than 120 scheduled sessions, this year's Oracle OpenWorld conference will provide a great opportunity for customers to learn what's new and what's coming in Oracle's business intelligence (BI) and enterprise performance management (EPM) products. Twenty-eight individual demo pods and three hands-on labs will provide insight into Oracle's BI and EPM products, including new offerings such as Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management, Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management, Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting, and Oracle Business Intelligence 11g including the new Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management module.
Make sure to head to the EPM/BI general session, Oracle's EPM and BI Strategy and Roadmap.
Other key sessions include
* Introduction to Oracle's Hyperion Performance Management Applications. Get an overview of Oracle's Hyperion performance management applications, the industry's leading suite of analytic applications.
* Oracle Hyperion Applications Strategy and Roadmap. Gain an overview of the new features and directions for Oracle's enterprise performance management applications.
* Customer Panel: Oracle's EPM System--Adding Value to Oracle ERP Applications. Learn directly from customers how Oracle's ERP system and data integration tools and adapters have helped deliver significant improvements to their organizations.
* Oracle Business Intelligence Roadmap and Strategy. Learn about Oracle Business Intelligence as well as recent developments and future plans for Oracle's BI products.
* Oracle BI Applications Roadmap, Including Support for Oracle Fusion Applications. Learn about Oracle's BI strategy as well as recent developments and future plans for Oracle's BI products.
* What's New in Oracle Business Intelligence Suite. Gain an overview of the hundreds of new features and functions in the new Oracle Business Intelligence 11g.
For live coverage and to join in the conversation before, during, and after the conference, use the hashtag #epmbioow on Twitter.