And the Winner Is ...
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Jun 19, 2012
If you know excellent Oracle technologists, now's your chance to nominate them for an award.
by Karen Shamban
It’s possible to win an Oracle Excellence Award in one of 12 categories this year—nominations are open now through July 9, 2012 for the Partner awards, and through July 17, 2012 for all other awards. Winning customers and partners will be hosted at Oracle OpenWorld or JavaOne 2012, where they can meet with Oracle executives, network with peers, and be featured in an upcoming edition of an Oracle publication such as Oracle Magazine.
This year’s Oracle Excellence Award categories are:
• CIO of the Year
• Data Warehouse Leader of the Year
• Database Administrator of the Year
• Eco-Enterprise Innovation
• Java Business Innovation
• Oracle Fusion Middleware Innovation
• Proactive Support Champion–Global
• Specialized Partner of the Year–Europe, Middle East, and Africa
• Specialized Partner of the Year–Global
• Specialized Partner of the Year–North America
• Technologist of the Year
Learn more about each award and nominate a deserving candidate now! Go to the Oracle Excellence Awards information page for details.