By Tom Caldecott-Oracle on Aug 05, 2014
Attend a Deep-Dive Session
You want to learn about Oracle technology or products. You could take weeks researching the topic on the internet. Or you could spend just one day with Oracle experts and get deep-dive training to bring you up to speed—fast. Oracle University is offering 14 seminar-style, expert-led training sessions on Sunday, September 28, 2014, covering the most popular Oracle technical topics.
Choose one full-day session from the following list of sessions at this preconference training event:
- “Certification Exam Cram DBA”
- “Optimizer Master Class with Tom Kyte”
- “Oracle Business Intelligence 11g: Analytics Overview"
- "Getting Started with the Oracle Access Portal Feature”
- “How to Build and Test Oracle WebCenter Portal Applications and Associated Components”
- “In-Memory Column Store and Other In-Memory Caching New Features”
- “Oracle Access Management Suite 11g Release 2 for Mobile and Social”
- “Processing Your Big Data with Oracle”
- “Oracle Database 12c: Security”
- “Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Best Practices and High- Availability Deployments”
- “Oracle Exadata Database Machine: One-Day Overview”
- “Oracle Identity Governance Suite: Upgrading, Diagnostics, and Tuning”
- "The Best of Both Worlds: Enterprise Content Management Meets the Cloud"
- “What’s New in Oracle WebLogic Server 12c”
When: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (with a one-hour lunch break)
Where: Golden Gate University, San Francisco
Java sessions are also available. Visit the JavaOne website for details.
See you on Sunday, September 28.