Friday Sep 13, 2013
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Sep 13, 2013
More than 500 experts from across Services and Support will be on hand at Oracle OpenWorld to answer your questions and share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology.
- Find out what Oracle experts know about the best
tools, tips, and resources for supporting and upgrading
Oracle technology. Attend
one of our “Best Practices” sessions.
- Stop by the Oracle Support Stars Bar to talk with support experts. Open daily, Moscone West, Lobby Level 2.
- See Oracle support tools in action at one of our demos.
See you there!
Welcome to the Oracle OpenWorld Blog, your complete news resource for everything from registration, housing, and keynotes, to sessions, demos, special activities and beyond.
- Early Bird Rate Ends August 16
- Content Catalog is Live
- How Will You Experience Oracle OpenWorld?
- Preview: OPN Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: SCM Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: ERP Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: HCM Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: CX Central @ OpenWorld
- Preview: Big Data Central @ OpenWorld
- Browse Content for Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Openworld 2011
- Appreciation Event
- Around the World
- Exhibition Hall
- Fun & Entertainment
- JavaOne and Develop
- Registration & Scheduling
- Session Winners
- Sessions & Content
- Show Time!
- Users Groups
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- Oracle Openworld 2010
- /Openworld 2011
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- /Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- /Oracle Openworld 2010