Wednesday Sep 05, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Sep 05, 2012
Consult with the Experts Onsite at Oracle OpenWorld
by Karen Shamban
Learn from Oracle Consulting experts how to maximize the value of your Oracle investments by attending one or more Oracle Consulting sessions. Topics include cloud architecture and implementations, Engineered Systems best practices, Oracle Fusion Applications migrations, and more. Or, stop by the Oracle Consulting Center or the Demo Stations in the Exhibition Halls to ask specific questions and get additional information.
Are you an IT executive or enterprise architect? Register for the information-packed Enterprise Architecture Summit on Tuesday, October 2.
To see the full range of Oracle Consulting activities at Oracle OpenWorld, click here.
Welcome to the Oracle OpenWorld Blog, your complete news resource for everything from registration, housing, and keynotes, to sessions, demos, special activities and beyond.
- Oracle’s New Approach to Cloud-based Applications User Experiences
- Customers are the Stars on OpenWorld Live
- Download 'em Now: Oracle OpenWorld Presentations
- Wrap-Up: Construction and Engineering Summit @ OpenWorld
- Edward Screven Keynote: The Internet of Things—And a Surprise Appearance by Members of ORACLE TEAM USA
- It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Next Year’s Oracle OpenWorld
- Cool Sailing ... and What’s Hot Today at Oracle OpenWorld
- Congratulations to ORACLE TEAM USA!
- Look, Touch, Deconstruct.
- Belly Up to the Oracle Support Stars Bar
- Openworld 2011
- Appreciation Event
- Around the World
- Exhibition Hall
- Fun & Entertainment
- JavaOne and Develop
- Registration & Scheduling
- Session Winners
- Sessions & Content
- Show Time!
- Users Groups
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- Oracle Openworld 2010