Wednesday Sep 05, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Sep 05, 2012
Consult with the Experts Onsite at Oracle OpenWorld
by Karen Shamban
Learn from Oracle Consulting experts how to maximize the value of your Oracle investments by attending one or more Oracle Consulting sessions. Topics include cloud architecture and implementations, Engineered Systems best practices, Oracle Fusion Applications migrations, and more. Or, stop by the Oracle Consulting Center or the Demo Stations in the Exhibition Halls to ask specific questions and get additional information.
Are you an IT executive or enterprise architect? Register for the information-packed Enterprise Architecture Summit on Tuesday, October 2.
To see the full range of Oracle Consulting activities at Oracle OpenWorld, click here.
Welcome to the Oracle OpenWorld Blog, your complete news resource for everything from registration, housing, and keynotes, to sessions, demos, special activities and beyond.
- Catch the Early Bird Rate for Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- Registration is Open!
- Continue Learning Post-Oracle OpenWorld
- Thanks for Attending Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Tips for Treasure Island
- Wednesday @ Oracle OpenWorld: 5 Top Happenings
- Tuesday @ Oracle OpenWorld: Top 5 Happenings
- Monday @ Oracle OpenWorld: Top 5 Experiences
- Sunday @ Oracle OpenWorld: 5 Must-Do's
- Oracle OpenWorld Sustainability By the Numbers
- Openworld 2011
- Appreciation Event
- Around the World
- Exhibition Hall
- Fun & Entertainment
- JavaOne and Develop
- Registration & Scheduling
- Session Winners
- Sessions & Content
- Show Time!
- Users Groups
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- Oracle Openworld 2010
- /Openworld 2011
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- /Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- /Oracle Openworld 2010