By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Aug 17, 2012
By Mike Stiles
From the home office in Redwood Shores, 10 reasons not to miss the Oracle Appreciation Event:
10. Past performers read like a who's who of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
9. Live like a pirate for a night on Treasure Island.
8. Non-stop food, fun, and frolic? Sign me up.
7. Epic views of the San Francisco skyline.
6. Two words: Unlimited refreshments.
5. Free bus service to and from the event from downtown.
4. Midway games (start practicing now).
3. Socialize and network with tens of thousands of your closest friends.
2. Feel the appreciation--you’re valued by Oracle.
1. Not that you’re that kind of person, but your friends back home will be envious.