Friday Aug 31, 2012
Wednesday Aug 29, 2012
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Tuesday Aug 21, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Aug 21, 2012
Friday Aug 17, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Aug 17, 2012
By Mike Stiles
From the home office in Redwood Shores, 10 reasons not to miss the Oracle Appreciation Event:
10. Past performers read like a who's who of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
9. Live like a pirate for a night on Treasure Island.
8. Non-stop food, fun, and frolic? Sign me up.
7. Epic views of the San Francisco skyline.
6. Two words: Unlimited refreshments.
5. Free bus service to and from the event from downtown.
4. Midway games (start practicing now).
3. Socialize and network with tens of thousands of your closest friends.
2. Feel the appreciation--you’re valued by Oracle.
1. Not that you’re that kind of person, but your friends back home will be envious.
Friday Aug 10, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Aug 10, 2012
Wednesday Aug 08, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Aug 08, 2012
By Mike Stiles
From the home office in Redwood Shores, things
to tell your manager about why you have to be at Oracle
10. Thousands of technical sessions help us get the most out of
our IT investment.
9. Expert info to help us make the best IT decisions for our future.
8. Numerous sessions that are relevant to what I do for you.
7. No other event compares when it comes to learning IT best practices.
6. We’ll get inside details on all the latest in cloud, big data, and more.
5. Hey, it might be nice for you to have me out of the office for a while.
4. What I learn in hands-on labs will save us time and money.
3. Everyone who’s anyone using Oracle technology goes to Oracle OpenWorld.
2. I'll get the technology answers we need from industry leaders.
1. I’ll bring you back an autographed poster from ORACLE TEAM USA.
Tuesday Aug 07, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Aug 07, 2012
Friday Aug 03, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Staff on Aug 03, 2012
Thursday Aug 02, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Aug 02, 2012
See who's going to be making magic music (and music magic) at the Oracle Music Festival.
Macy Gray. Joss Stone. The Bravery. The Hives. These musicians and
many others -- as well as top DJs -- will be singing, playing, and
spinning at the Oracle Music Festival. The festival takes place evenings
at locations throughout San Francisco from September 30 through October
Welcome to the Oracle OpenWorld Blog, your complete news resource for everything from registration, housing, and keynotes, to sessions, demos, special activities and beyond.
- Catch the Early Bird Rate for Oracle OpenWorld 2016
- Registration is Open!
- Continue Learning Post-Oracle OpenWorld
- Thanks for Attending Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Tips for Treasure Island
- Wednesday @ Oracle OpenWorld: 5 Top Happenings
- Tuesday @ Oracle OpenWorld: Top 5 Happenings
- Monday @ Oracle OpenWorld: Top 5 Experiences
- Sunday @ Oracle OpenWorld: 5 Must-Do's
- Oracle OpenWorld Sustainability By the Numbers
- Openworld 2011
- Appreciation Event
- Around the World
- Exhibition Hall
- Fun & Entertainment
- JavaOne and Develop
- Registration & Scheduling
- Session Winners
- Sessions & Content
- Show Time!
- Users Groups
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- Oracle Openworld 2010
- /Openworld 2011
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- /Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- /Oracle Openworld 2010