Friday Dec 07, 2012
Wednesday Nov 28, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Nov 28, 2012
Make your plans now for 4-6 December in São Paulo!
For the opening keynote on 4 December, Oracle President Mark Hurd and Chief Technology Officer Edward Screven will talk about the many elements that are defining the convergence of business and information technology.
The next day's keynote will focus on cloud computing, diving deeply into how mobile and social technologies play into this critical way of delivering services. Featured speakers are Oracle executives Thomas Kurian, Andrew Mendelsohn, and Robert Shimp.
On Thursday, 6 December, Anthony Lye, Oracle senior vice president, will discuss the customer experience revolution and how the analysis of customer behavior can help shape companies' ability to understand and adapt more effectively to their customers' needs and wants.
And, of course, Oracle partners always have interesting and exciting things to say. Be sure to come hear about innovations from Odebrecht, CTIS Tecnologia, and Intel do Brasil executives on topics including technology adoption that drives business results; the "Model School" revolution; and the role of the data center as technology advances.
You can still enjoy Early Bird savings through 3 December, so register now!
Tuesday Nov 13, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Nov 13, 2012
It's only four weeks and counting to Oracle OpenWorld Latin America 2012 in São Paulo. There are dozens of sessions in seven technology tracks that you won't want to miss. And dozens of interesting, innovative, and exciting sponsors and exhibitors you'll want to be sure to talk to in the Exhibition Hall, not to mention the Oracle demos there that you'll want to experience first-hand.
Wednesday Oct 31, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Oct 31, 2012
Welcome to the Oracle OpenWorld Blog, your complete news resource for everything from registration, housing, and keynotes, to sessions, demos, special activities and beyond.
- Oracle’s New Approach to Cloud-based Applications User Experiences
- Customers are the Stars on OpenWorld Live
- Download 'em Now: Oracle OpenWorld Presentations
- Wrap-Up: Construction and Engineering Summit @ OpenWorld
- Edward Screven Keynote: The Internet of Things—And a Surprise Appearance by Members of ORACLE TEAM USA
- It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Next Year’s Oracle OpenWorld
- Cool Sailing ... and What’s Hot Today at Oracle OpenWorld
- Congratulations to ORACLE TEAM USA!
- Look, Touch, Deconstruct.
- Belly Up to the Oracle Support Stars Bar
- Openworld 2011
- Appreciation Event
- Around the World
- Exhibition Hall
- Fun & Entertainment
- JavaOne and Develop
- Registration & Scheduling
- Session Winners
- Sessions & Content
- Show Time!
- Users Groups
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- Oracle Openworld 2010