Wednesday Sep 05, 2012
By Oracle OpenWorld Blog Team on Sep 05, 2012
Consult with the Experts Onsite at Oracle OpenWorld
by Karen Shamban
Learn from Oracle Consulting experts how to maximize the value of your Oracle investments by attending one or more Oracle Consulting sessions. Topics include cloud architecture and implementations, Engineered Systems best practices, Oracle Fusion Applications migrations, and more. Or, stop by the Oracle Consulting Center or the Demo Stations in the Exhibition Halls to ask specific questions and get additional information.
Are you an IT executive or enterprise architect? Register for the information-packed Enterprise Architecture Summit on Tuesday, October 2.
To see the full range of Oracle Consulting activities at Oracle OpenWorld, click here.
Welcome to the Oracle OpenWorld Blog, your complete news resource for everything from registration, housing, and keynotes, to sessions, demos, special activities and beyond.
- Take Oracle Training at Oracle OpenWorld
- Oracle Social Cloud -- What's Happening at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Learn from Oracle ERP Cloud Customers at Oracle OpenWorld 2015
- Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Discover Pass
- Oracle Usability Feedback Sessions at OpenWorld
- Exclusive Invitation: Tour the Oracle Cloud User Experience Lab
- Early Bird Rate Ends August 16
- Content Catalog is Live
- How Will You Experience Oracle OpenWorld?
- Preview: OPN Central @ OpenWorld
- Openworld 2011
- Appreciation Event
- Around the World
- Exhibition Hall
- Fun & Entertainment
- JavaOne and Develop
- Registration & Scheduling
- Session Winners
- Sessions & Content
- Show Time!
- Users Groups
- Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- Oracle Openworld 2010
- /Openworld 2011
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2012
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2013
- /Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- /Oracle OpenWorld Latin America
- /Oracle Openworld 2010