By laurenmckay-Oracle on Oct 05, 2015
Make the most of your Oracle OpenWorld trip! Oracle University is hosting pre-conference training on Sunday, October 25, 2015. This is a one-day training event with eighteen unique deep-dive training sessions. Choose from sessions that cover the most popular Oracle technology topics and are taught by our expert instructors. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity!
This year you are eligible for a free 30-day Oracle Learning Streams subscription trial when you attend the Oracle University Preconference Training event. Terms and Conditions apply.
What: Oracle University includes a full day of deep-dive technical training. Choose one full day session from the following list of expert-led sessions.
- Go Faster: Make Oracle Work for You, with Craig A. Shallahamer
- Thinking Clearly About Performance, with Cary Millsap
- The Best of Oracle PL/SQL, with Steven Feuerstein
- API Gateway: Overview
- Building Private Cloud Solutions with Oracle Exalogic 12c
- The Best of Both Worlds: Enterprise Content Management Meets the Cloud
- Business Intelligence 11g Analytics Overview
- Certification Exam Cram: Upgrade to Oracle Database 12c Oracle Certified Professional
- How to Implement Mobile Security with Oracle Mobile Security Suite
- How to Set Up and Use a NoSQL Database Cluster to Store and Retrieve Big Data
- Managing Oracle Coherence 12c Clusters with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Oracle Big Data: Acquire, Organize, and Analyze Data Sets with Engineered Systems
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Deploy Secure, High-Availability Management Systems
- Oracle Exadata Database Machine: One-Day Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager: Governance Workshop
- Oracle Cloud: Introduction to Database as a Service
- Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g: Administration
- Using Data Mining Techniques for Predictive Analysis