Change has come fast as organizations navigate uncertainty in current economic realities. HR leaders have also been forced to step up, moving beyond their traditional work duties into determining when the workforce should return, standing up office health policies, and migrating on-premises solutions into the cloud.
We understand these challenges and understand that many challenges lie ahead. No matter where you are in your digital transformation journey, we want to answer your questions and have organized a 90-minute virtual summit on October 7, 2020. Led by Oracle thought leaders and experts, we’ll help you through these uncertain times with advice you can use right away.
Sessions will include:
- Acquiring the Right Talent—Inside and Outside Your Organization: Learn how to attract new candidates to your company through an exceptional candidate experience that includes frictionless application experiences and fully mobile hiring.
- Supporting Your Workforce with Exceptional HR Service Delivery: Are you meeting the needs of your remote workforce? Learn how technologies such as smart HR Help Desks and always-on Digital Assistants can support ongoing initiatives.
- And more!
If you’re looking to transform how your HR team does business, this is an event not to miss!
- Brett Tearney, VP Product Management, Oracle
- Nancy Zoder, VP Product Strategy, Oracle
- Pete Jardeh, Global HCM Marketing, Oracle
- Kautul Mehta, HCM Product Strategy, Oracle
- Heather Hagedorn, Senior Manager, HCM Product Strategy, Oracle
- Oracle Cloud HCM Virtual Summit: How HR Can Lead Change in the New Workplace
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020, at 10:00 am PT | Virtual
- Registration Page
Enjoyed reading this blog? Leave feedback for us.