The COVID-19 pandemic has elevated the responsibility of HR leaders, putting them in charge of workforce strategy, remote workforces, and employee mental health. Undoubtedly, the industry has learned many lessons over the past 7 months, and with workforce trends continuing to shift—there are still many best practices being developed.
As an HR professional, you can discover how they apply to your own organization in this year’s virtual HR Technology Conference, where Oracle will have a presence. Better yet, the event is being offered for free and takes place from October 27-30, featuring over 55 hours of keynotes, Q&As, peer networking, and virtual booths.
Here are three reasons why you should attend:
Discover how Oracle Executives are approaching HR in the COVID-19 Era
- Join Chris Leone, SVP, Oracle Applications Development on Tuesday, October 27 from 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. PT for “The Art of Agility in the Age of Disruption” (registration required to view), where he will discuss how organizations can stay nimble in the face of disruption while keeping employees engaged and productive.
Experience Our Products and Thought Leadership at our Virtual Booth
- Stop by and book a meeting (registration required to book)with one of our experts to see how we can help your workforce stay productive.
- Learn what’s new in Oracle Cloud HCM, including a demo of our Opportunity Marketplace, which was honored by HR Tech event organizers as a “Top HR Product of the Year”.
- Read about new insights around mental health and the workplace in our new AI at Work study, where 78% of respondents believe that 2020 has been the most stressful year ever.
- Explore new Oracle Cloud HCM offerings, including our Employee Care Package.
Learn How the World of HR is Changing
HR thought leaders will be sharing their insights on the market:
- Join Josh Bersin on Tuesday, October 27 at 8:00 a.m. PT as he explores how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the HR technology market.
- Discover the top HR products of the year, including Oracle Cloud HCM’s Opportunity Marketplace on Wednesday, October 28 at 1:45 p.m. PT. You’ll be able to experience demos from a variety of solutions that help solve problems that have arisen in the past seven months.
- Hear John Sumser, Founder and Principal Analyst of HR Examiner on Friday, October 30 at 8 a.m. PT share his thoughts on how HR and technology solutions can address workplace health challenges despite the uncertainty that lies ahead.
We hope you’ll join us virtually for this year’s HR Tech. Stop by our booth and speak to one of our experts to learn how you can thrive during these uncertain times. We'll also be sharing daily recaps, so be sure to subscribe to our email updates for more.
Enjoyed reading this blog? Leave feedback for us.