By Anje Dodson, SVP of HR and Kristin Ward, Senior Director of HR Communications and Programs
Are you a human resources executive considering a move to the cloud? Want the inside track on the benefits you could realize and learn best practices from your peers?
Put the Oracle@Oracle Experience at the top of your Oracle OpenWorld 2019 must-do list. This is your chance to meet the executive team who reimagined Oracle and learn how you might reimagine your own organization.
The Oracle@Oracle Experience is the first-ever showcase designed to give Oracle OpenWorld attendees inside access to Oracle line of business leaders across Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Sales, and Marketing. Open to all OpenWorld attendees, the Oracle@Oracle Experience will feature over 60 informal, hands-on sessions on how Oracle Cloud applications such as Oracle HCM Cloud, are powering Oracle’s employees, delighting end users, and helping customers in the process.
We’re excited to share our results and exchange best practices with you at Oracle OpenWorld 2019. To date, Oracle HCM Cloud has:
- Reduced talent review cycles by 70% with Oracle HCM Cloud
- Increased data insights by 39% within talent ratings, year-over-year
- 63% higher rate of job change for employees in talent reviews
Of course, like any business transformation, there have been challenges along the way. Oracle@Oracle line of business and IT executives will share their experiences and provide advice on how to navigate transformation and manage change in your own organization.
The Oracle@Oracle experience will be at Moscone West, 2nd floor, Monday Sept. 16-Wednesday Sept. 18, co-located with many other offerings such as the Executive Experience Lounge, Oracle Customer Visitor Center, Business Value Services, North America Consulting, and more. The HR sessions cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Reimagining a Better Hiring Experience: Join members of Oracle’s HR team to hear about their journey from on-premises to cloud and the resulting transformation—driven by a focus on building a culture of customer and employee success, and enhancing employee engagement. Monday’s sessions will highlight how Oracle streamlined processes, redefined policies, and took a user-centered design approach to creating a better hiring experience for both managers and candidates. (Monday, Sept. 16, 9am-9:45am, Tuesday Sept 17. 11am-11:45am, Wednesday Sept 18. 11am-11:45am, Moscone West, 2nd floor)
- Reimagining Talent Management: Oracle’s HR team will share with you their journey from on-premises to cloud and the resulting transformation, driven by a focus on building a culture of customer and employee success, and increasing employee engagement. This session will highlight Oracle’s approach to becoming a more talent-centric organization—one that helps business leaders manage their talent strategically, and provides employees the ongoing feedback and development they deserve. (Monday, Sept. 16, 10am-10:45am, Tuesday Sept 17. 12pm-12:45pm, Wednesday Sept 18. 12pm-12:45pm, Moscone West, 2nd floor)
- Data-driven HR Transformation: Join members of Oracle’s HR team to hear about their journey from on-premises to cloud and the resulting transformation, driven by a focus on building a culture of customer and employee success, and increasing employee engagement. This session will highlight Oracle’s approach to breaking down data silos, building a sustainable foundation for HR analytics, and turning data insights into actionable business outcomes. (Monday, Sept. 16, 11am-11:45am, Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2:45pm-3:30p, Wednesday, Sept. 18, 3:15pm-4pm, Moscone West, 2nd floor)
- Candidate Experience and Employer Branding: Imagine how a great employment brand can help you attract your best hires. The first touch points with your best hires now happen before your prospective candidate even knows about an open job. Engaging top talent means proactively identifying skilled individuals, building and marketing your employment brand, and encouraging passive talent to become part of your talent community and eventually part of your brand. In this panel discussion, learn how Oracle is responding to these trends by leveraging technology to meet the needs of a competitive, fast-moving talent market. (Monday, Sept. 16, 12:00pm-12:45pm, Moscone West, 2nd floor)
- HR and IT: Lessons Learned for Successful Implementations: Join members of Oracle’s HCM implementation team who will highlight best practices, and lessons learned along the way, for how HR and IT work together to successfully design, implement, and manage change for Oracle’s Cloud implementations. (Monday, Sept. 16, 1:30pm-2:15 pm, Moscone West, 2nd floor)
- Oracle's Journey to Oracle HCM Cloud: Modernized HCM functions for 140K Oracle employees are run in Oracle HCM Cloud. In this session, Oracle executives review the implementation strategy and approach taken to move from Oracle E-Business Suite to Oracle HCM Cloud. Get recommendations based on the lessons learned throughout this process. (Wednesday, Sept. 18, 10am-10:45am, Moscone West, 2nd floor)
We’re adding more sessions every day, and all times are subject to change—so check the Oracle@Oracle agenda often for topics that interest you!
We look forward to seeing you at the Oracle@Oracle Experience, on the second floor of Moscone West, September 16-18, during Oracle OpenWorld 2019.