From June 18-25, Oracle Data Cloud joined the entirety of the media and advertising community at the Cannes Lions Innovation Festival at the intersection of creativity and data.
In addition to hosting everything from thought leadership sessions with the best and brightest in the industry, to CannesFit, a beachside Crossfit workout lead by our Oracle Data Cloud SVP Eric Roza, we enjoyed every second of our experience.
Whether you were able to attend the event in person and want more details and behind the scenes takes, or want to understand how Oracle fit into the Cannes Lions experience, we’ve gathered exclusive content just for you.
Watch the Videos
• Watch the panel, "Data by the Bearch: Can Online Creative be Cannes-worthy", a roundtable in partnership with The ARF, AOL, Dstillery, General Mills and Flipboard.
• View our highlight reel from CannesFit, held on the beach just outside the Oracle Data Cloud Live tent where we welcomed almost 100 participants.
• Our interview with Eric Roza will show businesses why it's important to hold events like CannesFit.
• Don't miss The ARF in a discussion with Michael Fanuele, Chief Creative Officer at General Mills; Ann Simonds, Chief Marketing Officer at General Mills and ODC SVP Marketing and Partner Solutions, Cory Treffiletti on the future of advertising, creative, data and measurement.
Read the Magazine
• Oracle Data Cloud’s official event magazine for Cannes Lions attendees was a big hit in France – so we decided to offer the digital version online. Our creativity in data theme featured articles from our teams at Oracle Data Cloud, as well as AOL, Flipboard, Kraft, Frito-Lay, Tapad and eMarketer.
Check out our Blog Posts
• How Data Science Influenced Your Cannes Experience - learn more about how Oracle Data Cloud powered customized programs for Cannes Lions attendees using data science.
• Cannes-Worthy Online Creative and the Cheerio Challenge - How can digital creative be Cannes-worthy? Coverage of the panel and their views on connecting to the consumer.
• Overheard at Oracle Data Cloud Live - our take on "overheard in the Goldman Sachs elevator," this blog covers what we overheard in the Oracle Data Cloud Live tent.