This week's guest blog post is contributed by Janine Benedict, Sr. Manager, Automotive Marketing, Oracle Data Cloud.
Marketing seems intuitive, right?
Find the right people to talk to and tell them about how your product will enhance their life and voilà, a sale is made.
Except, it just isn’t that simple—and automotive marketing is even more complex. It’s an expensive purchase with an extremely long lifecycle in an industry moving as fast as a Lamborghini on a Nebraskan highway.
Learn what automotive trends are leading and shaping buying behavior. And how auto brands can strategically connect with the people most willingly to engage with their brand and buy their vehicles.
Get detailed industry content from automotive expert Tom Libby of IHS Markit and get real, actionable answers from Arianne Walker, Auto Industry Strategy lead for Oracle Data Cloud, in our webinar.
Start using data to make smarter, more precise marketing decisions. In our webinar, we answer these key questions:
- Vehicle sales will remain level until the end of the decade. How can you use owner audiences to reach new targets?
- Conquesting is a must to gain market share. What types of conquesting strategies will identify those most likely to defect?
- SUV/CUV dominance is here to stay. What are the biggest opportunities to leverage that dominance to reach buyers?
- Full-size pickup segment has intense competition. Which audience strategies will make the most impact?
- Leasing is growing in the luxury category and beyond. How should leasing campaigns be designed to capture more of the mainstream?
Stay up to date with all the latest in data-driven news by following @OracleDataCloud on Twitter and Facebook!