From October 22–25, Oracle will host tens of thousands of attendees at the Oracle OpenWorld event in San Francisco, California. Oracle OpenWorld offers more than 2,500 educational sessions led by more than 2,000 customers and partners sharing their experiences. If you need any further convincing, check out our top reasons for attending:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) expert and CEO at Snips, , will take the stage to finally put to rest the argument of in the age of AI. At age 10, Hindi started coding. At age 15, he had his own web agency, and by age 21, he had finished his PhD in bioinformatics. As the world grapples with advances in machine learning and AI, there’s no more qualified person to discuss its implications for the human race. In this session, we’ll explore the difference between AI and human intelligence, and explain why combining both is our best bet.
- You’ve heard of Big Data, but what about Big Science? Tune in to keynote speaker and pioneering theoretical physicist as he explores this era of Big Science, and the hallmark qualities that will define those who lead us into the next generation.
- Now, more than ever, corporations are realizing the importance of creating workforces where diversity reigns supreme. Hear from some of the world’s top business leaders as they discuss how diverse perspectives drive better business results in the digital age. , the president and chief operating officer of the NBA-leading Golden State Warriors, will take the stage with self-made media mogul and KPMG’s Claudia Saran to share their ideas and strategies for tackling diversity.
- What if the technology industry didn’t exist? In his thought-provoking keynote speech, , CEO at Glitch, will make us question the in the modern era. At a moment when the entire world is reckoning with the impact of technology on our lives, it feels like the perfect time to take a moment to pause and reflect. Dash will explore some key concepts about technology that might help us arrive at a new perspective on what our work means in the world.
- In the explosion of data, Sophie Hackford, CEO at 1715 Labs, will inspire us to think about new forms of synthetic intelligence, moving AI from just observing the world to making decisions for us and about us. How are our deepening relationships with machines changing how we transact, communicate, work, live, love, and even achieve (digital) immortality? In this session, we’ll expand beyond the real world to virtual worlds . . . and fake news to fake worlds.
- La-Z-Boy will share how it used data to expand its business beyond the recliner to products made for every room of the house. , La-Z-Boy’s VP of Marketing, Digital CX & Ecommerce, will walk us through La-Z-Boy’s experience leveraging 1st and 3rd party data to provide an unparalleled picture into whom its customers are and how they behave. You’ll see how the company used data to engage existing and prospective customers across multiple media channels and cloud applications.
- For B2B marketers, listen to a panel of experts sound off on maximizing investments across account-based marketing (ABM), small and midsize business (SMB), and channel marketing programs. We’ll tap into the insights of executives from Dell, MobileIron, Regalix, and TransUnion to hear how they’ve found success in leveraging data to transform SMB marketing.
- And if that doesn’t convince you, then maybe the live music will! Oracle CloudFest.18 returns for another epic night of live music and relaxed fun. Join your friends to celebrate Oracle OpenWorld and hear the latest hits from Beck, Portugal. The Man, and Bleachers as you wind down your week.
Register to attend Oracle OpenWorld here. And if you can’t make it, you can still stream the main keynote speeches in Hall D via the Oracle OpenWorld homepage.