What do i like Most in 11g - Resubmit UI
By Ramesh Nittur Anantharamaiah-Oracle on Jul 16, 2009
Few of the interesting aspects of 11g resubmission compared to 10g.
1. UI Based resubmission - One of the interesting aspect of Resubmission in 11g compared to 10g is UI based resubmission. This will enable the B2B Administrator to use B2B UI to selectively resubmit the Failed messages.
2. Wire message Resubmission - Second interesting aspect is resubmission of the previously processed wire message for both inbound and outbound direction. This would prevent the message to go through various processing layer for outbound resubmission due to failure in Delivery to appropriate trading partner end points.
3. App message Resubmission - This is not there in 10g. This would enable the user to resubmit only the messages which are failed in the application layer i.e between B2B and Back end application.
4. Wire message resubmission is needed for Document/Agreement failure case where as the App message Resubmission is for Application end point failure. In case of the failure in the exchange, resubmission should ideally be done from trading partner wire message end.
5. It is to be noted that the wire message inbound resubmission results in MDN, Ack, FA which is not sent to the trading partner. Also, messages are not checked for Duplicate(where ever applicable such as ebms exchange) in case of resubmission.