Oracle Private Cloud Appliance simplifies the way you install, deploy, and manage converged infrastructures for Linux, Windows and Oracle Solaris applications. You can now take Oracle Private Cloud Appliance training online - getting trained anywhere, when it suits you. With Training-on-Demand, you can start learning straight away and benefit from instructor delivery at your own pace.
In the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Overview you will learn to:
- Review the hardware and software as installed and configured in the Private Cloud Appliance.
- Monitor the health of hardware.
- Allocate memory, CPU, and storage resources for effective virtualization support.
- Create, deploy, manage, and delete virtual machines.
- Enable virtual machines to run with high availability, or in isolation.
- Configure the allocation of Infrastructure as a Service resources.
- Provide IaaS with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control.