Learn how to manage infrastructure as a service (IaaS) by taking the Oracle Private Cloud Appliance: Overview training. In this 1-day seminar, you will learn to:
- Review hardware and software as installed and configured in the Private Cloud Appliance
- Monitor the health of hardware
- Allocate memory, CPU, and storage resources for effective virtualization support
- Create, deploy, manage, and delete virtual machines
- Enable virtual machines to run with high availability, or in isolation
- Configure the allocation of IaaS resources
- Provide IaaS with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
You can take this course as a:
- Live Virtual Event: Attend a class from your own desk, no travel required. An event is already scheduled for 6 Nov 2015 at Greenwich Mean Time.
- In-Class Event: Travel to a classroom to attend an event. You could for example attend the event scheduled for Kista, Sweden on the 29 October 2015 to be conducted in English
To have additional events added to the live-virtual or in-class schedule, express your interest by registering a request via the course web page.