Put your private cloud deployment goals on the fast track with the Oracle Private Cloud at Customer learning path, a series of short video that walk customer administrators and users through key tasks.
Private Cloud at Customer is a flexible subscription model for on-premises IaaS. With Private Cloud at Customer, you can achieve control over regulatory issues, data privacy, and governance; tight integration with your network security; and low latency for on-premises applications and data. Administrators and users work with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, which provides monitoring, metering, and self-service portal, enabling IaaS out of the box.
Oracle Private Cloud at Customer enables rapid application deployment of Oracle products with prebuilt Oracle VM templates. You can deploy Oracle applications such as Oracle Real Application Clusters (Oracle RAC) and middleware in minutes.
The Oracle Private Cloud at Customer learning path training provides:
Training for the customer administrator covers tasks to:
- Create artifacts for launching virtual machines, or servers
- Allocate storage, network, CPU and memory resources by setting quotas for users
- Monitor resource usage across the environment
- Set up plans for charging users for consumed resources
Training for the customer user covers tasks to:
- Deploy virtual machines, or servers
- Support virtual machines with adequate storage, CPU, and memory resources
- Implement network connectivity as decided by IaaS administrators
- Design and employ policies that control virtual machine operation
- Manage personal library space for storing virtual machines and related artifacts
- Monitor charges for consumed resources