Customer Experience (CX) will take over Moscone West 2nd floor this year, and Oracle Sales Cloud is excited to present this year’s lineup of customer experience sessions and demonstrations for sales professionals.
Learn about the newest enhancements or get the latest product demonstrations from the product management and sales consulting teams.
Visit Sales―CX Central@OpenWorld for details. All Oracle Sales Cloud sessions will take place in rooms 2003 or 2004 in Moscone West on the 2nd floor. The Oracle Sales Cloud demo zone is also situated on the 2nd floor. Dates, times, and room numbers will be published on at the link above in early September.
What’s New and Different?
- Release essentials and roadmap sessions for Oracle Sales Cloud and Configure, Price, and Quote
- Pre-configured industry solution session and product demonstrations
- Partner-led interactive workshops and hands-on labs
- Sessions showing new ways of how to migrate or integrate with existing applications
Guest Customer and Partner Appearances
Deloitte Digital, Pansonic Manufacturing (UK), Wilsonart, Accenture, Schneider Electric, Accuride, Config Consultants, DB Schenker, Swiss Post, KEC International, Batesville, Serene, ustudio, Hitachi Consultants, KPN, Oceaneering, TMEIC, TH March, GPUK (Global Pay), Prisio Technologies, Perficient, Infosys, Apex IT, e-Verge, General Electric, Tuff Shed, and more!
Kick-Off with the Sales General Session!
Deloitte Digital's Director / National Creative Director and Design Practice Lead Nelson Kunkel teams up with GVP Bill Hunt, Oracle Sales Cloud Development, to kick off the CX-Sales track (GEN4525) at 1:00 – 2:15 p.m. in Room 2003. Hear about Oracle’s product strategy and what Deloitte Digital is doing to meet today’s customer experience challenges.
The Release Essentials and Roadmap Conference Sessions
Oracle Sales Cloud will host more than 30 conference sessions this year. The first in a series of seven Release Essentials and Roadmap sessions begins at 2:45 p.m. on Monday, October 26. These sessions are led by Oracle Sales Cloud product management team members and include customer and partner case studies.
- Oracle Sales Cloud Release 11 Essentials and Roadmap for Analytics [CON4508]
- Oracle Sales Cloud Release 11 Essentials and Roadmap for Sales Performance Management [CON7951]
- Oracle Sales Cloud Release 11 Essentials and Roadmap for PRM: High Tech and Manufacturing [CON4529]
- Oracle Sales Cloud Release11 Essentials and Roadmap for Configuring and Customizing [CON7952]
- Oracle Sales Cloud Release 11 Essentials and Roadmap for Outlook and IBM Notes [CON7950]
- Oracle Sales Cloud Release 11 Essentials and Roadmap for Oracle Customer Data Hub and DaaS [CON7958]
- Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote Cloud Essentials and Roadmap [CON4548]
Sessions of Special Interest
- Oracle Sales Cloud: A Temperature Check for Customers by Nucleus Research [CON8191]
- Oracle Sales Cloud: the Path to the Cloud for Siebel Customers [CON4537]
- Oracle Configure, Price, and Quote Cloud: Driving Sales Productivity at Schneider Electric [CON8187]
- Oracle Sales Cloud Hands-on Lab: Oracle Sales Cloud Mobile [HOL8735]
- Oracle Sales Cloud Hands-on Lab: Easy to Use—Anytime, Anywhere [HOL8665]
We have scheduled two popular customer panels:
- Oracle Sales Cloud Analytics [CON9140] with Batesville and Fike
- Oracle Sales Cloud Customer Panel: the Challenges of Digital Transformation [CON7954] with KEC, Tuff Shed, and TH March
Hear from the experts at the partner panels.
- Oracle Sales Cloud: Strategies for Successful CRM Implementations [CON8196] with panelists Config Consultants, Infosys, Apex IT, and e-Verge
- Oracle Sales Cloud: Delivering Key Capabilities of Modern Selling [CON9660] with Accenture, Perficient, Hitachi Consulting, and Serene
Sales Demo Zone
Take part in Oracle Sales Cloud product demonstrations led by members of the Oracle Sales Cloud product management and sales consulting teams. The Buzz House is located next to the CX-Sales Demo so you can relax with a cup of coffee or snack.
- New enhancements for core sales force automation and mobile solutions
- How Oracle ensures data integrity with Customer Data Management
- The latest developments for analytics
- Streamlining with Configure, Price, and Quote
- Oracle Sales Cloud integration with MS Outlook and IBM Notes
- Incentive Compensation, Territory Management, and Quota Management
- How to configure and customize and the tools available to you
- Learn about integrations and migration processes and tools
- Learn what’s in store for midsize companies
Visit Sales―CX Central@OpenWorld for full details on speakers, conference sessions, exhibits and entertainment and experience all that Oracle OpenWorld has to offer.
A Guest Post by Michael Richter, Director of Product Management, Oracle
Editor's Note: This blog post originally appeared on the Oracle Applications Blog, August 25, 2015