Tuesday Mar 26, 2013
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By Owen Allen-Oracle on Mar 19, 2013
I got a question about supported browsers:
"I'm using Firefox 10.0.7. Is that a supported browser for accessing the Ops Center user interface?"
Yep, it is. The full list of supported browsers is here, in the Certified Systems Matrix, which also lists supported operating systems, supported databases, and supported hardware and engineered systems.
This blog discusses issues encountered in Ops Center and highlights the ways in which the documentation can help you
- How Many Systems Can Ops Center Manage?
- Editing or Disabling Analytics
- Recovering After a Proxy Controller Crash
- Mixing Servers in a Server Pool
- Recovering LDoms From a Failed Server
- Kernel Zones support in 12.3
- New Books in 12.3
- New Virtualization Icons
- Upgrading to 12.3
- Ops Center 12.3 is Released