Tuesday Mar 26, 2013
Tuesday Mar 19, 2013
By Owen Allen-Oracle on Mar 19, 2013
I got a question about supported browsers:
"I'm using Firefox 10.0.7. Is that a supported browser for accessing the Ops Center user interface?"
Yep, it is. The full list of supported browsers is here, in the Certified Systems Matrix, which also lists supported operating systems, supported databases, and supported hardware and engineered systems.
This blog discusses issues encountered in Ops Center and highlights the ways in which the documentation can help you
- Rolling Back the Job Log
- Change of Address for the Enterprise Controller
- What's In Your Datacenter
- What are JMX Credentials and What is Ops Center Doing With Them?
- Farewell and Hello
- Using Ops Center ASR For Unsupported Hardware
- Searching in the Ops Center library
- Managing Guest Affinity and Disaffinity
- MAC Address Allocation for LDoms
- Rebuilding an LDom Using Metadata