SPARC M5/M6-32 Installation and Maintenance for OPN Partners
By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Aug 28, 2014
Do you want to learn to successfully install, configure, maintain, administer, troubleshoot and upgrade software and hardware for SPARC M5/M6-32 Servers?
· 15-19 September 2014
· 24-28 November 2014
- Identify the components and architecture of the M5/M6-32 Server
- Perform FRU replacements
- Install and configure the M5/M6-32 Server
- List the functions and features of the M5/M6-32 Server
- Configure LDoms
- Upgrade the M5/M6-32 firmware and software
- Perform administration tasks on the M5/M6-32 Server
- Troubleshoot the M5/M6-32 Server
The course includes classroom training and hands-on lab experience with the hardware systems.
Remember that your OPN discount is applied to the standard prices shown on Oracle University’s website.
For assistance in booking, more information and to request new dates, contact the Oracle University Service Desk:
Telephone: 01 189 249 066