General availability of Oracle Database 12c has just been announced!
I am very pleased to invite you to a special webcast for EMEA partners, where we will present the new business opportunities that Oracle Database 12c brings to partners.
In the Oracle Database 12c the "c" stands for "cloud". In addition to many new features, this new version of the Oracle Database implements a multitenant architecture, which enables the creation of pluggable databases (PDBs) in a multitenant container database (CDB). This constitutes a key step forward for database consolidation and in the way to providing database services in private and public clouds.
Opportunities for partners appear around the following areas:
- Oracle Database customers, especially those who are running release 10g or earlier
- Customers with hardware refresh initiatives
- Database consolidation or cloud deployment
- Oracle Applications and SAP customers who run Oracle Databases
- Non-Oracle customers who suffer from limitation by current database systems
This webcast is business oriented. Target audience are sales management, sales executives and business development staff of Oracle partners.
Monday, 8th July 2013
09:00 AM. BST/ 10:00 AM CET
Director, Core Technology Partner Programs, Oracle EMEA