PARTNER WEBCAST: INNOVATIONS IN APPLICATIONS, TECHNOLOGY & HARDWARE PROGRAM
By mseika on Sep 08, 2013
Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware – Unleashing Your Competence!
September 16th, 2013 at 04:00 pm CET (03:00 PM GMT)
I am pleased to inform the availability of new Oracle Partner Network web page for Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware - webcast. Please bookmark this Innovations in Applications, Technology and Hardware webcast URL for your further usage. You can register to the next webcasts and you can find previous recordings via this OPN Page.
I am also pleased to invite you to join the next Innovations in Technology & Hardware webcast.This program will present Oracle Product's new functions and features including sales positioning. The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire Partner's personnel to conduct successful sales, after sales and delivery at their Customer. Moreover, we aim to inspire you to conduct further Product Training and Certifications. And finally we'll provide you a chance to join Ecosystem's Product specific Community to learn and to contribute.
This program will be presented as per the schedule below after the billable day (4:00 to 5:00 PM CET). The webcast is intended for Partner's Implementation Certified Specialists butInnovations in Applications,Technology & Hardware is open for other Partner's personnel as well. At first, Oracle representative will discuss Oracle's contribution to partners. Then you will see product breakout session followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. Each session will last for maximum 1 hour. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Applications, Technology & Hardware helps you to improve your sales, after sales and delivery
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers's solution
- Learn more about Oracle products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle's product portfolio – for your and your customer's benefit.
- Be inspired to seek further Product Training and Certifications - Make your competence known and recognized! Brand yourself!
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall product portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Innovations in Applications, Technology and Hardware webcast URL