This is 1-day, face-to-face training is designed for your Storage Implementation Specialists and will help them in their path to Specialisation, as they prepare for the Storage Implementations Assessments for ZFSSA.
Please read carefully the notes below on the required equipment for attendees.
- Module 1: Product Overview
- Module 2: Installation and Configuration
- ZFS Lab 1: Installation
- Module 3: Clustering
- Module 4: File and Data Services
- ZFS Lab 2: Creating Projects
- ZFS Lab 3: Creating a Share
- ZFS Lab 4: Snapshots and Clones
- ZFS Lab 5: CLI Overview
- Module 5: Maintenance
- ZFS Lab 6: Dashboard overview
- Module 6: Analytics
- ZFS Lab 7: Analytics
Prerequisites for attendees
- Provide basic administration support for the Solaris OS and/or Windows Desktop/Server OS
- Understand the fundamentals of data storage administration
- Understand the fundamentals of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet
- Protocol (TCP/IP) networking and administration
- Troubleshoot server and network system software and hardware
IMPORTANT: Equipment that attendees will have to bring to the class
The attendees must bring their own laptops and have successfully installed the Virtual Box instance and the 7000 Series Simulator.
To download Virtual Box and the Simulator click here.
Attendees must have the Simulator running in advance of the class.
For technical support on the download/installation of the Simulator,
please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register here