By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Oct 14, 2012
A date to mark in your diaries now! On Tuesday 23rd October will be holding our post Oracle OpenWorld Oracle.
Covering all the important announcements from Oracle OpenWorld, this must attend event will be held in the Royal Exchange, London.
The full agenda and speaker line up is being finalised but we will cover all the major strategy and product announcements from Oracle OpenWorld, FY 13 Channel Strategy and Partnering with Arrow ECS.
- Oracle OpenWorld a Channel Perspective, David Tweddle - Head of UK Alliance and Channel
- Hardware Announcements, Christopher Lindsay - Oracle Hardware EMEA
- Software Announcements, speaker to be confirmed
- Arrow ECS Focus and Strategy, Simon Rushbrook - Business Development Manager, Arrow ECS
- Summary and close, Nick Tinsley - Sales Director
Who should attend?
The event is subject Oracle NDA and is aimed at sales and pre-sales personal within your organisation.
This event will commence at 12.30 with lunch, presentations will start at 1.30 and will close at 4.30 followed by drinks and networking.
Full details to follow shortly but save the date and register now.
Date & Time
Tuesday 23rd October 2012
12.30pm - 4.30pm
Post event drinks will be served
Entrance 2, Fourth Floor,
The Royal Exchange,
London, EC3V 3LN