By Michaela Seika-Oracle on Oct 21, 2012
PARTNER WEBCAST: INNOVATIONS IN PRODUCTS - PROGRAM
36 Presentations available for you to expand your overall awareness of the Oracle product portfolio; Click here to access Presentations.
I am pleased to inform you the availability of Innovations in Products presentations. Innovations in Products will present Oracle Product's new functions and features including sales positioning.
The key objectives of these webcasts are to inspire partner's personnel to conduct successful after sales in their Customer projects. Moreover, we aim to inspire you to conduct further Product Training and Certifications. And finally we'll provide you a chance to join Ecosystem's Product specific Community to learn and to contribute.
Innovations in Products will be presented as per the schedule below. Innovations in Products will be presented as per the schedule below after the billable day (4:00 to 5:00 PM CET). At first, two Oracle representatives will discuss Oracle's contribution to partners. Then you will see product breakout session followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. Each session will last for maximum 1 hour. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
What are the Benefits for partners?
- Find out how Innovations in Products helps you to improve your after sales
- Discover new functions and features so you can enrich your Customers's solution
- Learn more about Oracle products, especially sales positioning
- Hear crucial questions raised by colleague alike, learn from their interest
- Engage and present your questions to subject experts
- Be inspired of the richness of Oracle's product portfolio - for your and your customer's benefit.
- Be inspired to seek further Product Training and Certifications - Make your competence known and recognized! Brand yourself!
Note: Should you already be familiar with a specific Product, then choose another one. Doing so you would expand your knowledge of the overall product portfolio. Some presentations contain product demonstration, although these presentations are not intended to be extremely detailed technical presentations.
Useful Links for you to bookmark:
- To access previously presented 30 Applications Products presentations and 6 Public Sector Value Proposition presentations, please click here.
- You might want to bookmark the Enablement blog page Oracle Partner Enablement. Please check this regularly as we publish here lots of good content here just for you.
- You might want to bookmark the Knowledge Zones page for solution-focused pages designed to jump start your path towards Specialization.
- You might want to bookmark the global event calendar page events.oracle.com.
Innovations in Products ? program is a series of FREE prerecorded Oracle product presentations followed by Q&A. It will be delivered over the Web. Participants have the opportunity to submit questions during the web cast via chat and subject matter experts will provide verbal answers live.
Innovations in Products consists of several parallel prerecorded product breakout sessions, each lasting for max. 1 hour. At first, two Oracle representatives will discuss Oracle's contribution to Partners. Then you'll see the product breakout sessions followed by Q&A with Oracle Experts. A Q&A document covering all questions and answers will be made available after the webcast.
You can also see Innovations in Products afterwards as its content will be available online for the next 6-12 months.
The next Innovations in Products web casts will be presented as follows:
- January 14th 2013
- April 8th 2013.
Note: Depending on local network bandwidth please allow some seconds time the presentations to download. You might want to refresh your screen by pressing F5.
Maximum 1 hour
For further information please contact me Markku Rouhiainen.
Director, Partner Enablement EMEA